All payments should be made to
20 45 45
Financial terms and conditions.
- Payment for the coming month should be made by the 1st of that month. Any payments received after the 15th of any month will incur a £10 admin charge.
- SOK Academy run sessions throughout the year so payments should be made each month as per the conditions set above. Sessions cancelled by SOK Academy will be made up or students may attend alternative sessions.
- If a student decides to leave the academy 1 months notice must be given. If a student is injured and cannot train due to injury then a £30 holding fee is required with the conditions as regular fees.
- If a student cannot attend a number of training sessions due to other commitments places in the academy can be held by agreement in an email to the academy office but will also require a £30 holding fee furthermore such arrangements may only last 2 months at which point the place will no longer be kept open.
- Additional payments for courses, tours and trials will require immediate payment of a deposit or the full amount as directed during the booking process.
SOK PRO GOALKEEPING IN NUMBERS
Here are some stats about SOK Pro that you might find interesting?
Players at Pro Clubs
EXPERINCE AND EXPERTISE
Here are just a few testimonials from coaches and goalkeepers that we have worked with at SOK Pro Goalkeeping
“He keeps the goalkeepers happy, that’s all I know. We have been close since working together at Chelsea FC and more recently at my club Walton Casuals. He had a good relationship with my goalkeeper from his younger days at Wycombe, both picked up where they left off. Very pleased to offer a testimonial for the work we have done together, top class keeper coach!!!” Anthony Gale
“While I was at Wycombe stu ran the centre of excellence Goalkeeping, saw alot of very good saves when his lads came in. He used to do my match reports when I was out on loan and come to watch my games and the other lads that went out. Cheers Stuey” Steve Arnold
“I knew of Stuart from his time at Chelsea Fc Academy. Always had time to work with each of us but for me it was his sessions at Wycombe. Worked us hard but kept it interesting and always had a one liner…. Shame they weren’t always funny ?? I recommend Stu to any goalkeeper just starting out or looking to progress.” Matt Ingram
“First started with Stuart at 6yrs old and he helped me to lay the foundations of my game helping me to succeed through West Hams Academy and u23s, I am now the Watford FC u23 Captain! This is due to all the hard work Stu has put in for me over the years. Looking forward to the summer pre pre season boss ?⚽” Sam Howes
“Known Stu since we played at West Hams Academy, decent coach has a great way with his students. Good informative sessions, good tempo and keeps producing Gks. Keep it up big man. J” Jerome John
“I was 11 when I met Stu, it was at a Chelsea FC Goalkeeping clinic. He helped me with my game and advice on how to speak to my back four when I was signed at Charlton FC. I always went back to Stuey between clubs and we worked together at Wycombe until I was signed into the youth team. Thanks for all your help mate” Charlie Horlock
“I worked with Stu at Wycombe, works really hard to give students a good technical grounding. I also used to enjoy watching his sessions with the lads, keep up the good work pal.” Scott Shearer